melissa's thoughts

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

15 Years





So, today is our 15th wedding anniversary. I thought 15 years would make me feel old, but it doesn't. Corny as it sounds, most of those 15 years went by really fast. And they have been good. God has blessed me with the perfect man for me. Tom loves me, takes care of me when I'm sick, still thinks I'm cute (although, he is due for an eye exam), is an awesome dad to our kids, and I can't imagine how my life would have been married to anyone else. Tom is warm in the winter & cool in the summer. He still makes me weak in the knees when he smiles at me. He fixes my coffee for me on the weekends just the way I like it. He does the laundry & changes poopy diapers. I guess you could say that he has spoiled me!



I hope that I am a good wife to him, as good as he is to me. I try, I do. I love him with all my heart and I hope someday our daughter has a husband that treats her the same way, and that our son is as loving & respectful to his wife as Tom is to me. He rocks.
I guess this counts as my Father's Day tribute to him also, since all the pictures show Tom as the wonderful daddy that he is!!!


Tom, I love you. We love you.




By the way, in case anyone is wondering...I forgot my password. That's why you haven't heard from me in a while. I think I might be developing Alzehimer's.


1 Comments:

  • I WAS THERE on that magical day!

    Yea!! Happy 15 years, guys. I have pics of you guys somewhere. Ooooo. Blackmail! Ours is in a few weeks. Yes, it has gone fast.

    See you soon!!!

    By Blogger katy, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home