melissa's thoughts

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

You've Got Questions, We've Got Melissa...

Hey there,

Okay, so you're wondering what the heck that means. This is a cool little link that allows you to type in your name, and the site will turn it into a slogan. I think its funny. And, if you click the slogan itself, it will change to a different slogan, and so on, and so on...

Click on the below link and put your NAME in the “Enter a Word” and press the “SLOGANIZE” button. Don’t cheat. What is your slogan???
www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

Anyways, have fun with it! I liked this one for me, because its the Staples slogan, and anyone that knows me, knows that I am an office supply junkie. Which is better than being almost any other kind of junkie, I'm sure you will agree!

Ta-ta!

1 Comments:

  • I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from latest information.
    Also see my page: click the next internet site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home